This post is also available in: Spanish
An impressive colonial building built in 1673 in Casco Antiguo has served many purposes in its day. When the Republican of Panama was founded in 1903, it became the Presidential Palace. Known as the “Palace of the Herons”, it is available for previously scheduled visits. Send a letter of request with name, identification number ( passport) and nationality to firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned a day and time. For more information call 527-9656.